Highlights of the Spring 2009 Issue:
- Genetics Part I - a general basic introduction to the field of Human Genetics, early evolutionary thinking, the discovery of DNA and a closer look at the field
- The Glossarium is dedicated to Genetics terminology and information sources
- Surgical Perspectives - Robotic Surgery
- Hematology series - Monoclonal antibodies – the Basics
- Bits – Pieces – Facts – Figures – a little bit of everything. Headaches. Pulses. Look-alike words. Look up the excellent Brain Tutorial mentioned.
- Bone geography - a bit of relaxing word finding
- Pitfalls and Caveats - Remembering Darwin on his 200th anniversary and 150 years after his Origin of the Species
- Interpreters at Work - keeping professional boundaries in a very challenging situation.
View/download the Spring 2009 issue.
Download the Current Caduceus Issue:
Contribute! Caduceus Submission Guidelines
Highlights of the Fall 2008-Winter 2009 Issue:
- The Practice of Medicine - How many varieties of medical practices are there?
- Breast Cancer – Part II - Staging System, Use of Chemotherapy, Detection and Screening
- Pitfalls and Caveats - Emerging terminology
- Glossarium - Look-alike medical words and illustrations
- All About Medical Boards - From Medical School to Practicing Specialist
- Bits and Pieces - A little bit about everything – from Alzheimer’s to golden standard to dietary fiber and more
- Interpreters at Work - The patient speaks better English than the Interpreter
- Mental Status Glossary - German – English – Spanish
View/download the Fall 2008-Winter 2009 issue.
Are you an ATA member?Become a voting member today!
The minutes from the 2013 Annual Meeting of the ATA Medical Division are available for download here.