Highlights of the Spring 2009 Issue:
- Genetics Part I - a general basic introduction to the field of Human Genetics, early evolutionary thinking, the discovery of DNA and a closer look at the field
- The Glossarium is dedicated to Genetics terminology and information sources
- Surgical Perspectives - Robotic Surgery
- Hematology series - Monoclonal antibodies – the Basics
- Bits – Pieces – Facts – Figures – a little bit of everything. Headaches. Pulses. Look-alike words. Look up the excellent Brain Tutorial mentioned.
- Bone geography - a bit of relaxing word finding
- Pitfalls and Caveats - Remembering Darwin on his 200th anniversary and 150 years after his Origin of the Species
- Interpreters at Work - keeping professional boundaries in a very challenging situation.
View/download the Spring 2009 issue.