Highlights of the Fall 2008-Winter 2009 Issue:
- The Practice of Medicine – How many varieties of medical practices are there?
- Breast Cancer – Part II – Staging System, Use of Chemotherapy, Detection and Screening
- Pitfalls and Caveats – Emerging terminology
- Glossarium – Look-alike medical words and illustrations
- All About Medical Boards – From Medical School to Practicing Specialist
- Bits and Pieces – A little bit about everything – from Alzheimer’s to golden standard to dietary fiber and more
- Interpreters at Work – The patient speaks better English than the Interpreter
- Mental Status Glossary – German – English – Spanish
View/download the Fall 2008-Winter 2009 issue.