You are cordially invited to join the Annual Interpreters and Medical Division for the Division Annual Dinner on Thursday, October 24th, 2019 at 7 pm at Le Vallauris.
Last year we had a full house at our dinner. We recommend early registration this year. See registration link below.
385 W Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Le Vallauris is celebrating its 45th season.
The Palm Springs Valley highest rated restaurant by Zagat Survey, Open Table, TripAdvisor, Yelp & 4 Diamonds with AAA
Venue at the Tree Lined Gazebo
Menu (choose one of each section on site)
Soup and salad
- Soup of the day
- Caesar Salad with Reggiano parmesan
- Bundle of Fresh Asparagus Dijon Mustard Dressing
- Seared Lake Superior White Fish Served on a Bed of Sautéed Spinach and a Dijon Mustard Mousseline
- Organic Vegetarian Medley of Vegetable Ravioli, Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Grilled Prime Hanger Steak with Black Pepper and Mashed Potato
- Grilled Duck Breast served pink, with Orange Zest Sauce, Potato cake and spinach
- Vanilla Crème Brulee
- Trio of Sorbets
Rolls and butter
Beverages: on a no-host basis, no beverages except Desert Springs tap water (cash and carry)
RSVP by October 10, 2019 using the following link:
Cost: $80, including tax and gratuity
Payment is non-refundable and is expected at time of registration.
Please register early, since seating is limited.
Contact Natalia Abarca at firstname.lastname@example.org